This is my Third Transformation in C Major.
I believe personal transformation takes courage, and a belief that there exists one wild creative place to return to again and again that is yours alone.
I work with people who have been driven by the so-called “success promise,” only to realize something inside themselves has been compromised in the process. When you Reclaim Your Wild, your life will have new meaning, deeper connections, and whopping contributions to the world. Listen. The road of the soul beckons. And yes, when you walk that road, your heart, indeed, hears a symphony.
What would it take for you to Reclaim your Wild?
My story is not a fairy tale; it is a tale guided by fairies.
Once upon a time…
- Girl grows up singing, climbing trees, and writing poetry.
- Girl achieves her masters degree in engineering, becoming schooled in the precision and rational world of Corporate America.
- Girl, now woman, works hard, follows the rules, and achieves “success,” but at a cost. Something is missing.
- Woman eschews corporate-life for a time, and then fully integrates its gifts, along with those of her innately wild, creative self.
- Bravely, and sometimes not-so-bravely, woman follows the road of the soul to reclaim wild, inner sovereignty as speaker, author and story-teller, songwriter, conduit for creative expression, and keeper of sanctuary.
- Woman begins to take a stand for the wild places and spaces, including those within each of us, for we too, are nature.
- Woman extends a sweet invitation for you to do the same, and everyone lives… well, you know the rest.